GMF701-F Sodium hydroxide potassium hydroxide sodium hypochlorite solution Insertion type electromagnetic flow meter
GMF701-F insertion type electromagnetic flowmeter is used to measure the flow and total amount of various conductive liquids in various sectors such as industrial, agricultural, water conservancy, environmentally-friendly sewage monitoring, and urban water supply. Measurements of plug-in electromagnetic flowmeters are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity compared to pipelined flow meters. Adopt advanced excitation technology, low power consumption, stable zero point, strong anti-interference ability and good reliability. There is no additional pressure loss, and the length of the straight pipe section is required to be small, and the relative installation is relatively simple. The measuring range is wide, and the full-scale flow rate can be continuously set arbitrarily within 1.0m/s - -10. 0m/s, and the output signal is completely linear with the flow rate (flow rate).
Environmental temperature: -20 ~ +60 ° C
Humidity: 5%~95% RH
Installation methods, pressure levels, body materials, electrode materials, lining materials, output signals and other parameters can be customized according to different customer needs.
1. The conversion display adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2X 16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
2. Two-way measurement system, built-in three totalizer can display: the forward flow, reverse flow and the difference between the positive and negative flow;
3. Conversion display has a variety of output: current, pulse, digital communication, HART;
4. For large diameter pipe, DN300~3000mm;
5. Sensor body and electrode are available in a variety of materials:
6. Small size, lightweight, convenient transportation and installation, can achieve continuous flow maintenance, disassembly and assembly;
7. The price is cheap, the larger the installation diameter, the higher the performance-price ratio;
Electroplating waste liquid: In the process of discharging wastewater, it is necessary to detect the flow rate of sewage. If the wastewater treatment in the electroplating park is charged, it needs to be metered. Therefore, the electromagnetic flowmeter meets the customer's needs in terms of both life and high precision. Electroplating waste liquid is highly corrosive. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the selection of the type, and the PTFE lining + titanium alloy electrode of GMF701-F is conventionally used. Basically can meet the needs of the site. Of course, electroplating does not only need to measure the waste liquid, we have produced it.
In the process, the plating solution and the lye are also required to be metered and controlled.
Plating solution: In general, we will choose GMF701-F PTFE lining + Ta electrode. In the pickling process, the plating solution is mainly composed of industrial hydrochloric acid containing acidic medium. Therefore, we will use the ruthenium electrode with PTFE lining when selecting the type.
Adding lye to degreasing: In some electroplating companies, in order to improve energy utilization, save business costs. The quantitative control of the lye during the electroplating and alkali degreasing is also to prevent the alkali washing from causing damage to the plating. This time you need to choose GMF701-F PTFE liner + Hastelloy or platinum electrode.