<h2 style='display: inline-block;font-weight: bold;font-size: 14px;'>electromagnetic water flow meter</h2>,<h2 style='display: inline-block;font-weight: bold;font-size: 14px;'>insertion type magnetic flow meter</h2>
GMF701-A 4-20mA RS485 Water acid slurry carbon steel digital flange magnetic electromagnetic flow meter
GMF701-A electromagnetic flow meter is a flowmeter that performs flow measurement according to Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. The advantage of the electromagnetic flowmeter is that the pressure loss is extremely small and the flow range can be measured. The ratio of the maximum flow to the minimum flow is generally 20:1 or more. The applicable industrial pipe diameter range is wide, up to 3m, the output signal and the measured flow rate are linear, the accuracy is high, and the conductivity can be measured ≥5μs/cm. Acid, alkali, salt solution, water, sewage, corrosive liquids and fluid flow of mud, slurry, pulp, and other media.
Environmental temperature: -20 ~ +60 ° C
Humidity: 5%~95% RH
Installation methods, pressure levels, body materials, electrode materials, lining materials, output signals, and other parameters can be customized according to different customer needs.
1. Measurements are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity;
2. There is no obstructed flow component in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and the requirements of the straight pipe section are low. Unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
4. The converter adopts novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point and high precision. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter can be integrated with the sensor or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting, and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measuring system with three totalizers: positive total, reverse total and total difference; can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication, HART;
8, the converter uses surface mount technology (SMT), with self-test and self-diagnosis function;
9. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow velocity, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no obstruction in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; there are no moving parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with the magnetic field and is the average value on the pipeline surface, the sensor requires a short straight pipe section and a pipe diameter of 5 times.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world. It has reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, flow percentage, and more.
13, two-way measurement system, can measure forward flow, reverse flow. Special production processes and high-quality materials ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.