304 Stainless Steel (316L Stainless Steel Can Be Customized)
Product Description Temperature sensor refers to a sensor that can sense temperature and convert it into a usable output signal. The temperature sensor is the core part of the temperature measuring instrument, and there are many varieties. According to the measurement method, it can be divided into two categories: contact type and non-contact type. According to the characteristics of sensor materials and electronic components, it can be divided into two types: thermal resistance and thermocouple.
Platinum thermal resistance
304 stainless steel (316L stainless steel can be customized)
Please check the parameters before buying
Thermal resistance is the most commonly used temperature detector in the middle and low temperature areas. It is characterized by high measurement accuracy and stable performance. It is used for temperature measurement of liquid temperature, gas temperature, etc.
Please be familiar with the product model you need to buy to avoid unnecessary trouble
Functions and features 1. Verify various types of thermocouples such as K, E, J, N, B, S, R, T, etc.
2. Verification of Pt100, Pt10, Cu50, Cu100 and other working thermal resistances, glass liquid thermometers, pressure thermometers, bimetal thermometers
3. Multi-channel low-potential automatic transfer switch, parasitic potential ≤0.4μV
4. Control 1-4 high temperature furnaces
5. Temperature field test: the temperature field test of the verification furnace, oil tank, water tank and low temperature constant temperature tank can be carried out
6. Wire system conversion: two-wire, three-wire, and four-wire resistance verification can be performed
7. The software has related experimental functions such as comparison experiment, repetitive experiment, temperature field experiment, etc.
8. On platforms above Windows2000/XP, all Chinese interface, standard Windows operating system, convenient and fast. Can achieve:
a) Equipment self-inspection and line check
b) The screen displays and saves the temperature control curve ≤ 0.4μV
c) Automatic collection of test data
d) Automatically generate verification records that meet the requirements
e) The verification result is automatically saved and cannot be changed manually
f) Query various thermocouples, thermal resistance index tables and other help
g) All historical verification data of thermocouple and thermal resistance, temperature control curve query, statistics and intelligent management function of measurement.
Selection attention 1. Whether the temperature of the measured object needs to be recorded, alarmed and automatically controlled, and whether it needs to be measured and transmitted remotely;
2. The size and accuracy requirements of the temperature measurement range;
3. Whether the size of the temperature measuring element is appropriate;
4. When the temperature of the measured object changes with time, whether the hysteresis of the temperature measuring element can meet the temperature measurement requirements;
5. Whether the environmental conditions of the measured object damage the temperature measuring element;
6. If the price is guaranteed, is it convenient to use.