-40°C -250°C (normal Type), -40°C-320°C (high Temperature Type)
LUGB Pipeline Vortex Flow Meter
Clamp Mounted Vortex Flow Meter
DN250 Vortex Flow Meter
LUGB Clamp Mounted Pipeline Vortex Flow Meter DN250
Vortex flowmeters are mainly used for flow measurement of industrial pipeline fluids, such as gas, liquid, vapor and other media. It is characterized by small pressure loss, large measuring range, and high accuracy. It is hardly affected by fluid density, pressure, temperature, viscosity and other parameters when measuring volume flow under working conditions. There are no movable mechanical parts, so the reliability is high and the maintenance is small. The instrument parameters can be stable for a long time.  Using piezoelectric stress sensor, high reliability, can work in the working temperature range of -20℃～+250℃. It has analog standard signal and digital pulse signal output. It is easy to use with computer and other digital systems. It is a relatively advanced and ideal flow meter.
1. The temperature and pressure compensation function is integrated in the meter body at the same time, which can measure the standard volume flow or standard mass flow of the fluid.
2. Fully intelligent and digital circuit design, which can automatically compensate the density of the measured fluid or volume calculation under standard conditions.
3. The new digital filtering and correction functions make the flow measurement more accurate and reliable.
4. The battery-powered type can work continuously for more than two years without external power supply.
5. The new dot matrix LCD display of Chinese characters makes it more convenient to use and operate.
Intelligent vortex flowmeter
Steam, gas, liquid (water, oil)
DN15-DN300 pipeline type, DN250-1500 plug-in type
1.6Mpa, 2.5Mpa, 4.0Mpa can be customized
-40°C -250°C (normal type), -40°C-320°C (high temperature type)
Liquid: Class 1.0 Gas: Class 1.5
IP65 or higher (customizable)
304 stainless steel, 316 (L) stainless steel
24VDC or 3.6V lithium battery power supply
Three-wire pulse (no display), two-wire 4-20mA current (with display), RS485/HART protocol (with display)