Vortex flowmeters are mainly used for flow measurement of industrial pipeline fluids, such as gases, liquids, vapors and other media. It is characterized by small pressure loss, large measuring range, high accuracy, and it is hardly affected by fluid density, pressure, temperature, viscosity and other parameters when measuring volume flow under working conditions. There are no movable mechanical parts, so the reliability is high and the maintenance is small. The instrument parameters can be stable for a long time. The vortex flowmeter adopts piezoelectric stress sensor, which has high reliability and can work in the working temperature range of -20℃～+250℃. It has analog standard signal and digital pulse signal output. It is easy to use with digital systems such as computers. It is a relatively advanced and ideal measuring instrument.
Temperature -20°C~55°C, relative humidity 5%~90%, atmospheric pressure 86~106kPa
Gas, liquid, steam
Three-wire pulse output type: ≤300m, two-wire standard current output type (4~20mA) ≤1500m; load resistance ≤7500; RS485/HART ≤1200m
1. The temperature and pressure compensation function is integrated in the meter body at the same time, which can measure the standard volume flow or standard mass flow of the fluid.
2. Fully intelligent and digital circuit design, which can automatically compensate the density of the measured fluid or volume calculation under standard conditions.
3. The new digital filtering and correction functions make the flow measurement more accurate and reliable.
4. The battery-powered type can work continuously for more than two years without external power supply.
5. The new dot matrix LCD display of Chinese characters makes it more convenient to use and operate.